elaine202 • about 6 years ago
Android to iPhone Transfer
Android to iPhone Transfer can transfer photos between Android devices , iPhone / iPad /iPod and computers over WiFi. You can send photos from one Android device to another as well as iPhone / iPad wirelessly. When your android and iOS devices are under the same WiFi network and both running the WiFi transfer, you can select photos and tap send button to move photos to other Android and iOS device easily. There is no need of any cables or extra software. It is quite convenient to browse and download photos between devices. It is totally free.
1. Move photos from one Android device to another
2. Transfer photos from Android device to iPhone / iPad / iPod
3. Move photos from iPhone / iPad / iPod to Android device
4. Download Android device to computer
5. Upload photos from computer to Android devices
It also support transfer video files from iPhone / iPad / iPod to Android devices.
1. Batch transfer, it is faster than using Bluetooth
2. Transfer photos over Wi-Fi network, no cables required.
3. Preserves photo metadata in all transfer directions
4. Very easy to use, just running Wireless Transfer App on your devices and put them under the same Wi-Fi network.
5. Easily upload multiple photos from your Android to another Android Device on the same Wi-Fi network.
6. Transfer multiple photos from Android devices to iPad, iPhone or iTouch & Vice Versa
1. All Android devices and iPhone /iPad /iPod must in the same Wi-Fi network
2. iPhone /iPad / iPod need to run iOS version of Wireless Transfer App. To download iOS version of Wireless Transfer App, please search "socusoft" on AppStore.
3. Windows and Mac version are free, you can download from http://www.android-to-iphone.com/download.html
Users can download it on the Google Play for free.
If you would like to know more about Socusoft Android to iPhone Transfer please refer to its official website http://www.android-to-iphone.com
Comments are closed.