The Tactrick Android Developer Cup challenged brainy Android developers. Prove yourself as the best app developer.
Tactrick Mobile Solutions invites smart Android developers to take part in the competition. The Tactrick Andorid Developer Cup is the first event in the bounds of an entire program dedicated to supporting talented developers. The contest is open for both ready releases and app ideas, as well as ongoing projects at any stage of development. Developers have approximately two months to share ideas and their apps. For inspiration please check DevCup rules.
Every participant receives a welcome bonus in the form of $100 worth of virtual currency that can be used to promote or monetize their app, receive an expert consultation, or take advantage of a variety of other opportunities offered by the contest’s founders and partners.
Have a great idea for a mobile app? Compete in a contest of ambitious ideas, and win a grant to develop your app into a complete product!
Have a live application? Let your creation be known, and you’ll see your download counter shoot through the roof!
$13,000 in prizes
App development and promotion on the app store.
Best Game App
Best Everyday Services App
Best Medical & Education App
Best AllJoyn concept sponsored by Qualcomm
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
- Applicants may NOT participate in the Contest if the project being submitted was launched earlier than January 1st 2012
- A Contest participation application must be submitted by a member of the development team applying for participation. Participants are not obligated to be legal entities.
- Contest entry is open to anyone regardless of nationality or geographic location.
- Contest entries must be solutions/apps developed for mobile devices (Android).
- The Contest encompasses four primary nominations: Best Idea, Best Game App, Best Everyday Services App, Best Med&Ed App.
- The types of apps allowed to participate in the Contest are as follows: Video Games, Business, Widgets, Dynamic Wallpaper, Health & Fitness, Tools, Books & Manuals, Comics, Medicine, Music & Audio, Multimedia & Video, News & Magazines, Education, Customization, Weather, Shopping, Travel, Work, Recreation, Miscellaneous, Communication, Social, Sports, Lifestyle, Transportation, Finance, Photography.
How to enter
- Create an account or log in with an existing ChallengePost account.
- On DevCup.Tactrick.com click the "Accept this challenge" button to register your interest in participating. This step ensures that you will receive important challenge updates.
- Complete all of the required fields on the submission form.
- Confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to the Official Rules.
President at Appency App Marketing
Director Business Development Qualcomm Europe
Assoc. Director of Android Development at Rockfish Interactive
Managing Director of Steel Media
Director, International Business Development Niantic Labs, Google
COO at Tactrick Mobile Solutions
Business Operations at AppsZoom.com
Country Head Mobile at Google
VP Developer Partnerships Wireless Industry Partnerships
Evaluation Criteria for Best Idea
Level of uniqueness Financial appeal Presence and complexity of related business model
Evaluation Criteria for Best Game App
Game logic & appeal Graphics & sound Interface usability Business model & monetization scheme Market volume (wide appeal/niche) Installation count Presence of development team
Evaluation Criteria for Best Everyday Services App
Level of efficiency at solving the problem faced by the target audience Business model and monetization scheme Market volume (wide appeal or niche) Installation count Presence of development team
Evaluation Criteria for Best Med&Ed App
Level of efficiency at solving the problem faced by the target audience Business model and monetization scheme Installation count Presence of development team
Evaluation Criteria for Best AllJoyn concept
Quality of use case AllJoyn functionality description Overall User Experience and Benefits